From Sunday, September 6, we will offer both in-person worship in the sanctuary and online pre-recorded worship on YouTube. Online worship will still debut at 11:00 a.m. on Sundays and be available anytime after. The sermon, prayers and liturgy will be the same for both services. Each service will feature music from a soloist, with the songs from the live service recorded for the YouTube version the following week.
If you are ready to return to in-person worship with us, we look forward to seeing you! However, we must limit our numbers in order to maintain social distancing, so pre-registration is required. Email email@example.com for more details.
Our in-person worship will be a very different experience than what we left behind. Face coverings, temperature checks and handwashing will be required, and no one who is symptomatic, quarantining or self-isolating will be allowed to attend. We will not be able to sing together or socialise before or after worship in the sanctuary. Children of all ages will need to stay in the pew with their household. Even with these restrictions, we believe that gathering for worship in person is important for those who are ready to do so, and we can create a meaningful sacred time while maintaining best practices to be COVID-Secure.
- Bible Study will continue via Zoom at 9:00am on Sunday. This is a discussion-based gathering with no expertise required. All are welcome. Check the weekly email for the latest link.
- As well as in-person worship detailed above, an online worship service will be posted on YouTube and our Facebook/Twitter accounts at 11:00am on Sundays, and available anytime after. Our online worship experiences last around 30 minutes.
- Virtual Fellowship Hour is a chance to chat with friends after watching online worship on Sunday. The Zoom link is shared in the weekly email, and the chat is open from 12 to 12:30pm.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your joys and concerns. These will only be shared with our ministry staff so that we can pray with you and for you.
- Pause for Prayer on Wednesday with a short video on YouTube and our Facebook/Twitter accounts – a break from your day for guided prayer or spiritual practice around midday.
- Children’s Sunday School has begun again! Every Friday, a YouTube video and lesson details will be emailed to parents, so get in touch with email@example.com if you would like to receive this.
- We are hosting youth events via Zoom as well as occasionally meeting in-person. Pastor Jared will send out details, or contact us if you would like your youth to participate.
- Please continue to contact Jennifer, Jared, and Jonathan via their individual email and phone numbers for the fastest response.
- For prayer email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other needs email email@example.com.
- HELPFUL LINKS
- YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKnU3J0Li5HXcDIm1OYOAg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/AmChurchLondon
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmChurchLondon
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amchurchlondon