(Updated 21 July 2021)
We are currently offering both in-person worship in the sanctuary and an edited version of the service on YouTube. In-person worship is at 11:00am on Sundays with a time for fellowship outdoors after the service. The online version will be posted the following Monday, usually in the early afternoon, and be available anytime after.
If you are ready to return to in-person worship with us, we look forward to seeing you! Pre-registration is no longer required, but you will need to scan-in via the NHS COVID-19 app or provide contact details upon arrival.
Face coverings and handwashing/sanitizing will still be required, and no one who is symptomatic, quarantining or self-isolating will be allowed to attend. We will now be inviting the congregation to join in singing (while masked) our final hymn/song. Any who wish to avoid this part of the service can easily slip outside and wait for fellowship to begin immediately after.
Children of all ages will need to stay in the pew with their household, though we hope to resume in-person children’s programming in the autumn. We are also encouraging everyone to maintain at least a 1m distance where possible. Even with these restrictions, we believe that gathering for worship in person is important for those who are ready to do so, and we can create a meaningful sacred time while maintaining best practices to be COVID-Secure.
- Bible Study will continue via Zoom at 9:00am on Sunday. This is a discussion-based gathering with no expertise required. All are welcome. Check the weekly email for the latest link.
- Online worship will be posted on YouTube and our Facebook/Twitter accounts by Monday afternoon and be available anytime after. Our online worship lasts around 30 minutes.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your joys and concerns. These will only be shared with our ministry staff so that we can pray with you and for you.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- Children’s Bible Story Time: every Friday, a YouTube video is posted which includes a Bible story tailored for kids along with wondering questions to get them thinking about the story they’ve heard. Get in touch with email@example.com for more details.
- We are hosting youth events via Zoom as well as occasionally meeting in-person. Pastor Jared will send out details, or contact us if you would like your youth to participate.
- Please continue to contact Jennifer, Jared, and Jonathan via their individual email and phone numbers for the fastest response.
- For prayer email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other needs email email@example.com.
- HELPFUL LINKS
- YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKnU3J0Li5HXcDIm1OYOAg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/AmChurchLondon
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmChurchLondon
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amchurchlondon